i got this shirt a few years ago, i’ve always equated it’s design to “Symbols on a Map”, and i’ve always wanted to make them legit map symbols. thus…
my first attempt at Maki-Style symbols
15 icons i can only describe as hipster-esque map symbols from a forgotten map of farm to table farms
- license and hormone free, do with them what you will, have your cake and eat it too, and have other people watch you while you eat it.
- pull requests most welcome, im 100% sure they could have been drawn better
- 24px sized svg’s, perfect for that
mapbox studioproject you’ve had on the back-burner
- add unpresedented levels of personal curation by using maki-chef
- includes seamless pattern png, perfect for cool new homepage backgrounds
all design credit to RCVA, the manufacturer of the shirt.